The Image and Communication unit has the task of keeping alive the connection between the museum and its public.
The attributions of this service:
- Consolidating the institutional image of the museum, in order to strengthen and enhance its identity;
- To increase public projection of the Museum's activities and initiatives, optimizing mechanisms and communication techniques;
- Carry out the management and maintenance of the Museum website and other networked media;
- Enhance access and penetration capacity in the media, as well as attraction of patrons and sponsors;
- Optimize the accessibility, signage and customer service, in order to facilitate the interpretation of the spaces of the museum and enhance the experience of the visit;
- Ensure that the shop and other services to the public fall under the mission and image of the Museum.